fmEditCustomer, fmGroupPricingDlg, fmQuickSendMessageDlg - Basic Operations at Customers Section
By using the main toolbar of this section you can perform such operations as:
- Add Customer - calls form where the fields with basic customer data should be filled in:
1) customer first and last name, email address, generate the customer password and check the field for customer subscription
2) company/address - the company name, which customer employs in and its work address;
3) other tab helps display the data on customer's logon - the number of logons, when the customer account was created, the date of last customer account modification etc;
4) extra fields - you can configure your customer additional data as a nickname, group price, email format and so on.
Click on 'OK' button to keep the entries.
- Edit Customer data shows the editing form the similar as the form for adding. You can change the filled fields or add information to still unfilled ones.
- to Delete Customer with all data from the available list click on the appropriate button in the main toolbar;
- send email option depending on the variant you choose gives you a possibility to:
1) email customer via default email program configured on your computer . Check please your email settings to be able to perform this: 2) set the email template to the customers, add the attachment to your message if you need and preview your creation before sending - - you can configure price value for a specific customer group by clicking on the 'Group Pricing' button on the main toolbar
- If you have a large number of customers and want to find the required one, you should use search option in the main toolbar.
- filter tools helps to display data according to specified parameters and in a certain order: