Products with Attributes
Stock section allows a store owner to set a stock value for each
variant of a product. For example, if you have three sizes, large,
medium and small, this module will allow you to keep track of all the
different quantities. It will work for a virtually unlimited number of
amount of attribute combinations. For example, if you offered cotton or
polyester shirts in green, red or blue and small medium or large sizes,
this add-on would allow you to enter and maintain a separate stock level
for each of the 18 possible combinations.
In order to Manage attributes Stock level:
- Click on edit button . You'll see the manage attributes stock window.
- Here you can see the list of options and the count of values in
specific option. I.e. now we can see one option called "Version" and it
has 2 values. Check/Uncheck all options you want to enable/disable.
- In order to edit options values, highlight the option you need and press "Continue".
- You'll see the list of all possible variants. Set the value for
each option here and press Redefine Attributes button to apply changes
and to return to the list of options.
- Click Ok button to save this entry, or click on cancel button to discard this entry.
By eMagicOne Inc.